6 months internship in Finance
This will be an incredible opportunity for those who have just graduated with either an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification and looking to apply and enhance your knowledge into practise and gain work experience.
The internship will be full-time and therefore not suitable for those in full-time education.
- Processing client deposits and withdrawals
- Liaising with colleagues and other departments to ensure that Client’s funds are sent out swiftly whilst updating spreadsheets to ensure all data is tracked
- Corresponding with clients to resolve payment queries
- Client money reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Support in implementing improvements to the payments processes
- Rigorous, self-motivated, team player who is self critical and takes pride in their work
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Organised and detail oriented with the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Expected to have graduated with a 2.1 or above UK degree and/or a minimum of 320 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Excel and basic modelling, Accounting, and Powerpoint essential
- Strong interest and aptitude for financial principles
- We will offer the successful candidate £1000 per month for their expenses with further opportunity to secure a full time role at the end of the 6 month period.
- Training & development
- Opportunity for significant career development and more responsibility over time
- Join the UK’s leading cryptocurrency exchange, have an important role in growing the company
Due to our resource policy, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.